- - Miller Club
- Fernandina Beach, FL, USA
- Full Time
- 401 k, Medical , Dental , Vision ,PTO, Paid Holidays, Sick Time
Engage and inspire young people aged 6-18 to learn and grow to be responsible adults.
Oversee the core programs of the Club for all ages and genders by ensuring that staff are planning, developing and implementing programs and activities that support the organizations standards.
Must monitor and evaluate situations quickly using good judgment to assess situations and make decisions. Create and maintain a clean, safe environment for children and adults within the program space. Communicate with parents as necessary regarding behavior and Club events.
This position will supervise program staff and volunteers. This position will also be responsible for administrative tasks as assigned by the Service Director, including management of staff, financial duties, and grant reporting.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
1. Ensure the creation and implementation of fun and exciting activities that inspire participation.
-include both genders and all age groups
-creation of daily program and lesson plans, preparation of necessary materials
-communicate positively and create relationships with members and parents
-provide positive guidance and role modeling to members
-creative and flexible adaptation of programs and activities as necessary
2. Monitor and evaluate programs, services and activities to ensure safety of members, quality in programs and appearance of the branch at all times.
-create processes and procedures to ensure adherence to standards
-maintain safety by ensuring equipment an environment are appropriately maintained
-supervise activity areas to limit injuries
-apply appropriate guidance and discipline techniques
3. Complete appropriate data tracking and reporting according to organization and grant requirements
-ensure daily requirements are met by program staff and paperwork is completed
-ensure daily membership tracking is being completed and regular audits of data are accurate
-interface with Grant Compliance Manager and Service Director to ensure that grant reports are complete and timely
4. Manage program staff and volunteers
-assist Service Director with hiring and daily management of program staff
-train and orient staff and volunteers to Club rules, procedures and processes
-evaluate staff and volunteer performance to ensure compliance with standards
-create staff schedules and monitor time keeping records
5. Ensure a productive work environment by creating a team culture.
-participate in Club staff meetings
-attend training and staff development sessions
1. May participate in special programs and/or events.
2. May be required to drive Club bus. CDL license required.