- - Walt Disney World Clubhouse
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Part Time
HOURS OF WORK: Monday - Friday, 1:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Plan and organize food program at designated club to teach culinary arts to club members.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities)
- Plan daily menus and order appropriate food and supplies.
- Supervise chef assistant.
- Ensure daily records are maintained and prepare reports.
- Prepare snacks and meals.
- Ensure that kitchen and equipment is properly maintained, organized and clean. Inform Service Director of maintenance issues.
- Monitor and evaluate programs, services and activities to ensure safety of members and quality of the program.
Internal: Maintains close, daily contact with chef assistant, club members in program, and supervisor to receive/provide information, discuss issues, explain guidelines/ instructions; instruct; and advise/counsel.
External: Maintains contact with vendors.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Culinary Chef's Association membership preferred
- Ability to organize and supervise club members in a safe environment
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Physical requirements: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and policy manuals. The ability to clearly and concisely exchange/receive ideas, facts and or technical information with others. Ability to visually monitor activities of club members. The employee is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds, frequently list and or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is required to operate a motor vehicle. Working environment: The employee will work in a commercial kitchen and use heavy cooking machinery and will be exposed to hot surfaces and food.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.