- - Nassau County Admin
- Fernandina Beach, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Full benefit package
Provides regular clerical and administrative support to the Executive Director. Supports Executive Director setting up board meetings, setting up donor visits and is back up with all donor files and correspondence. Assists with marketing and public relations. Works directly with Foundation Executive Committee as needed.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
- Performs regular secretarial duties, preparing correspondence and reports as requested by supervisor and composes draft letters following established formats. Proofreads all materials for accuracy prior to supervisory review and signature.
- Answers telephones, providing general information, referring callers to other staff or taking messages as necessary.
- Manages eTapestry (donor management system); participates with software trainings.
- Assists with marketing and communications to include website and social media.
- Distributes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail.
- Monitors office supply inventory and orders supplies as necessary.
- Responsible for office equipment and performing routine maintenance activities and contacting service representatives as needed.
- Processes in-kind donations and canteen deposits including preparation of thank you letters, recording of donations in donor database, and coordinating distribution of items received.
- Responsible for maintaining vendor files and reports related to facilities.
- Performs other related secretarial or administrative duties as requested.
Internal: Maintains close, daily contact with supervisor to receive/provide information, discuss issues, and explain guidelines / instructions.
External: Maintains contact with general public to give and obtain information, either in response to inquiries or as instructed by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum two years' secretarial experience required.
- Knowledge in use of common office equipment and computer software; word processing, database, Excel and publishing.
- Typing/keyboarding skills of at least 60 WPM.
- Ability to take minutes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record and consistent access to a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts