Database Entry Coordinator
- - Development & Marketing
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
Job Summary: Responsible for data entry of all fundraising contributions for the organization with a high degree of accuracy and speed; responsible for all constituent information entry and ongoing maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains and utilizes the Raiser's Edge & NXT Database and Fundraising Management System to optimize use of its functionalities to support all organizational resource development, marketing, and constituent relations goals.
- Directly receives and records all gifts to the organization and builds installment schedules on an accurate and timely basis for contributions received from corporations, foundations, government entities, and individual donors. Processes online contributions and electronic funds transfers on a monthly basis.
- Generates donor acknowledgement letters and gift receipts for cash and in-kind contributions to the organization within a 48 hour time frame. Ensures that all such correspondence is issued in a timely manner and includes appropriate tax information.
- Manages and tracks all activities surrounding constituent contact, proposals, campaigns, funds, appeals and events. Facilitates donor communications via mail, e-mail, and website by providing appropriate mailing distribution lists.
- Manages the accounts receivable process in conjunction with professional fundraising staff and prepares pledge reminders for all constituents that maintain a pledge balance. Tracks constituents that are not up to date on their pledge payments and conducts follow up as requested. Directly receives and records all donations and builds and maintains pledge installment schedules.
- Organizes and maintains all constituent related event information such as registration forms, guest lists, seating assignments, etc. Manages registration at all special events with excellent customer service. Tracks solicitor performance with respect to all fundraising events.
Performs administrative tasks in support of all fundraising and donor development efforts including the annual campaign and special events, and other duties from time to time as specified.
- Works cooperatively with members of the Development Department.
- Maintains oral and written contact with professional development and marketing staff to exchange information, provide reports regarding fundraising activities and planned events, and to coordinate programs and activities.
- Maintains consistent communications with the staff of the Finance Department to cooperate in the transfer and verification of contributions.
- Works with members of other Service Center departments and Service Directors from time to time for information sharing
- Maintains oral and written contact with board members, volunteers, prospects, and donors as directed.
- Maintains oral and written contact with outside vendors and other partners as directed.
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must have the ability to accurately interpret data and abide by organization's database policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication skills and an ability to work cooperatively in a collaborative work environment. Must be detail-oriented and extremely organized with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Verifiable minimum experience of two years in Blackbaud's Raisers Edge Database as administrator or advanced operator; formal training is preferred.
- Proficiency in database, spreadsheet, word processing, and publication software.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record and consistent access to a motor vehicle with appropriate insurance.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
Physical Requirements - Read and interpret documents such as safety rules; read operating instructions, and policy manuals; write reports and correspondence; clearly and concisely exchange/receive ideas, facts and or technical information with others; define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions; must have the ability to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms; must have the ability to stand and walk; have the ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds; MUST have a valid driver's license and operate a motor vehicle.
Work environment - Normal office environment.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.